norappssa built the Snake Zone: Fun Worms Game Snake Zone: Fun Worms Game app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by norappssa at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-12-29
gamesme.club is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users and handling any personal date we obtain from our users with care andrespect. An overall principle is that we do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the best user experience.
1. ABOUT OUR WEBSITES
1.1 Our Websites offer a diverse, and exciting mix of online games created by gamesme.club , as well as games created by independent developers and gamesme.club partners. Players can access our Websites to play games without registering; Also, visitors to the Websites will be able to rate games and browse for the newly added, top-rated, and most-popular games. The Websites may include automated decision making in the form of behavioral advertising.
1.2 Certain games on our Websites are controlled by third parties, including third parties located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). gamesme.club’s own hosting facilities for the Websites are located within the EEA. H5Gmestreet uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any data processing that takes place on the Websites is in line with the applicable data protection laws. Privacy safeguards we take are contractual safeguards with third parties and the employment of technical privacy solutions, such as monitoring and blocking tools. However, as we do not control all games, data may be collected and transferred of which we are not aware. If you have concerns about data processing in a game, please click
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 H5Gmestreet collects information when you use or access our Websites. This information relates to how you use our websites including with what device, and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or through your social network accounts such as Facebook or Google+. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers.
The information we may collect when you use our Websites includes (among others) the following:
● Your IP address;
● Demographic information (such as age and country); ● Information collected through cookies or similar technologies;
● When you choose to register with us for a better game experience and/or to create a public or private profile for participating in our social gaming network, we collect information such as username, email address, avatar and any information you may choose to provide, such as gender. This can be through a social network account;
● Information that you provide us when you fill in online forms or surveys on our Websites;
● Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your e-mails, chats or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels;
● How you use our Websites, including when you play our games and interact with our advertising network providers;
● Transaction information of payments made;
● User agent of device;
IP address, Cookies, and Web Beacons
2.2 When you visit our Websites, our servers automatically save your computer’s IP address via our analytics tracking system. IP addresses will be collected for the purpose of analytical tracking and improving the Websites, along with geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use of the Websites. If you arrive at the Websites via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected for the purpose of assessing our main traffic sources, and debugging and tracing.
● to operate and improve services and features on the Websites;
● to help authenticate you when you are on the Websites;
● to remember your preferences and registration information, as applicable;
● to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of SPIL’s offerings, advertisements, and email communications; and
● to customize the content and advertisements provided to you through the Websites.
2.4 H5Gmestreet uses analytics partners in order to help get insights into the usage of the Websites and services (“Usage Data”). These analytics partners process Usage Data which may include among others your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit, page views and other information about how you use and navigate the Websites. This data is used to analyze the use of the Websites and to improve the Websites and services. Our analytics partners will act as a data processor in relation to the Usage Data. The legal basis for the processing of the Usage Data is legitimate interest.
2.6 H5Gmestreet uses Facebook technology to provide certain services on the Websites. The Websites may include the “Facebook Like Button” which is controlled by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA (Facebook). In the event you click on the Facebook Like Button, Facebook will ask you whether you want to log in to Facebook if you are not logged in at that moment, or register with Facebook. If you decide to do so, your personal data will be transferred to Facebook. In the event you are already logged into your Facebook account and you have given SPIL your explicit consent to the sharing of your information with Facebook, your information is shared with Facebook when visiting the Websites or playing games including the “Facebook Like Button”.
The Websites also use the “Facebook Pixel” controlled by Facebook in order to show conversions, create “lookalike audiences” and provide SPIL with relevant statistics about our Websites in order to improve them. When you use our websites and you have given SPIL your explicit consent to the sharing of your information with Facebook, your information is automatically shared with Facebook.
For more information on the “Facebook Like Button” and “Facebook Pixel” and sharing and use of your personal data please consult Facebook’s Data Policy at:
2.7 For optimizing our services and the Websites, and for the purposes mentioned in this article 2, we are entitled to combine your personal data (including your email address, as applicable) with other information about you collected by or provided to us.
3. TO WHOM DOES gamesme.club PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION?
3.1 gamesme.club may provide information to any party whose services it engages for the purposes of its normal operations (for example, those partners who assist us by providing technical or operational facilities for the Websites and so forth), as mentioned under section 2. We may also supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling handed down by a court of law. gamesme.club does not provide personal details to other parties for commercial, advertising, or marketing purposes, except if you explicitly give us permission to do so, or if doing so is part of a specific program or operation for which you have registered. In such case, you may withdraw your permission at any time.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
● To provide you access to the Websites and associated games and services, and continuously improve their features
● To store your Website settings, gaming-history and provide personalized content
● To provide customer support services
● To provide our chat service
● To analyze and optimize the functioning of the Websites and games
● To enable in-game purchases
● To provide relevant advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications in case you have given your consent for this
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook and Google+
● To provide competitions
● To prevent cheating, fraud and crime
● To meet legal and tax obligations